Primer Pocket Uniformer 21st Century
Depth Adjustable Primer Pocket Uniformer with Carbide Cutter
Calibrated .001 GRAD.
Easy set + or - .0002 and maintain depth
Uniforms large and small primer pockets, simply switch ends on the precision ground carbide cutter.
$25.00Assists in making your primer pocket depth uniform so loads ignite the same each time. Uniform your brass to achieve accuracy.
KM Shooting's precision Primer Pocket Correction Tool cuts to a predetermined depth using carbide cutters, and now comes with an improved drive shank that will lock into your cordless screw driver chuck. Alternatively you can purchase the KM Tool Handle for manual operation.
NOTE: Do not attempt to adjust setting unless you possess the tool to make precision measurements.
In cartridge manufacturing, the flash hole is "punched" into the brass. While this is the least expensive method, it has many shortcomings and inconsistencies. The flash holes, therefore, are of different sizes and shapes. The most detrimental to accuracy are the irregular "breakouts" and "burrs" on the inside. This will cause "shot-to-shot" differences in Primer "Flame Fronts", causing inconsistent pressure/velocity and, thereby, loss of accuracy. Bench Rest Shooters have been uniforming flash holes since 1969.
1. Reams / deburrs / chamfers
2. Provides case centering / alignment
3. Uniforms to pre-set, controlled depth (Independent of case length)
4. Screw-on, replaceable, cutter
5. Hex knob won't roll
6. One tool fits all standard rifle and pistol calibers
7. Made of steel and brass; no aluminum or plastic
Case Saver: Primer Pocket Swage Large Rifle Mounting Solutions Plus
Use this tool as it is intended and it will pay for itslef by reclaiming brass that will no longer hold a primer.
The Case Saver is intended only for cases which have been reloaded to the point where the primer pocket has worn from continual use and cleaning to where it will no longer function. The Case Saver will lengthen the life of these cases.
Here is how it works:
1. The case is placed over the SUPPORT STAND.
2. The Guide Pin goes through the flash hole in the case and into the Guide Hole in the top of the SUPPORT STAND.
3. Rap the punch LIGHTLY until the primer pocket grips the PUNCH. This indicates the primer pocket diameter has been sufficiently reduced to allow a primer to once again be held firmly in the case.
4. This process can be repeated as often as the primer becomes loose greatly extending the life of the case - See more at: http://www.mountsplus.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=MSP&Screen=PROD&Product_code=PPS-LG1-1PA#sthash.Z9biw3M2.dpuf
Now you can re-swage worn primer pockets in your best shooting cases! Now your best shot will no longer meet with case failure if reloaded. Now the Case Saver can re-swage pocket primers by forming a searing seal in the primer pocket. Easy to use kit includes support stand and punch with guide pun. Fits .30 cal. and above.
Here's How it Works:
Handle RCBSThe RCBS Accessory Handle-2 is a great tool to use to provide any reloader a secure "no roll" grip while cleaning and uniforming primer pockets with RCBS primer pocket tools.
Fits: Interchangeable with any RCBS primer cleaning part, also fits RCBS flash hole deburring tool replacement rod and cutter
Function: Large ergonomic handle to hold onto
Notes: Handle is designed to provide a secure grip
The RCBS Primer Pocket Brush is a great tool reloaders can use in removing the residue from primer pockets making them cleaner. Brushes are made from stainless steel bristles and are made to fit the RCBS Accessory Handle (product # 477-820) sold separately.
Function: Brush residue from inside of primer pockets
Material: Stainless Steel Bristles
$57.50The Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool is designed to cut primer pockets to a uniform depthand square them up with the case head. This helps to increase shot to shot consistency to help create the most accurate ammunition possible.