Unequalled electronic and metallurgical precision*
* US Patent App. No. 14/045,684
Get exact and repeatable neck hardness every time
- All program settings established by laboratory micro-Vickers neck hardness tests.
- No assembly required - start annealing brass right out of the box.
- Change from one cartridge type to another in seconds.
- All cartridges from 17 Hornet to 460 Weatherby.
- No guesswork – no temperature pastes. Just select the correct pilot and program for your cartridge, and start annealing.
- USB port to future proof for software updates.
Consistent neck hardness means more consistent pressure and velocity, and that means...
TIGHTER GROUPS and CASES LAST LONGER
Note: The AMP Annealing Machine does not come with the required pilots included. Please purchase the pilots separately here. It also requires a standard shellholder for your calibre.